Friday, December 4, 2009

Advanced Usb Port Monitor 2.3.0.14 Activation Code Can Playstation 3 Used Along With A LCD Monitor?

Can playstation 3 used along with a LCD monitor? - advanced usb port monitor 2.3.0.14 activation code

I have a 19 "LCD monitor from ViewSonic VX1945wm can I do if I have a PlayStation 3 or 2? The monitor has no video clips, but it has USB ports. It also has a pier for the 'iPod. All Converter PlayStation USB cable might help, and I wonder whether it is available. PPL Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Sponge said...

You see, that this is a monitor, you need a place to VGA (things like points on a team) entry. If so, is there an adapter that should be over $ 20 to take and still look better than the video cable can so that there is no adapter, but I do not see why USB is not and this is a video input source. I personally prefer the Xbox, but from what I hear PS3 is pretty awesome.

psn_ange... said...

VGA cable u have to do is buy an HDTV and HD ready

Post a Comment