Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures Of Nasal Herpes When I Touch This Funny Looking Spot On The Carpet, Its NOT Wet...What Is This Stuff???

When I touch this funny looking spot on the carpet, its NOT wet...What is this stuff??? - pictures of nasal herpes

Since I moved into this old house (which have the entrance to the basement to outside the house and the owner does nothing, if things have complained in the past !!!!). I had a runny nose later (with a bad taste in the mouth) every day since April 2006. I go to the doctor and he gave me antibiotics and nasal spray.


I enclose a few photos ....

http://inlinethumb07.webshots.com/4614/2 ...




http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/6468/2 ...



http://inlinethumb45.webshots.com/5804/2 ...

3 comments:

rickmcco... said...

They have in a corner of the carpet lift - Age spots are likely to bring into shape. The symptoms are those of an angry person by mold. You should seriously consider leaving the house forever.

deb2pola... said...

It looks like someone spilled oil. But this transfer easily to a paper towel, and I want to see in the towel.

It seems once someone spilled candle wax on my antique carpets. It would be very difficult.
Have you tried to rent a rug doctor or a car?

The pattern resembles an accident occurred there. Or something close to overflowing?

It's hard to tell in the pictures. Good luck to the owner.

hummer80... said...

It almost seems like it might be an old oil stain. Try it with a little detergent and scrub the stain of oil ---- if it takes forever to him.

Post a Comment