Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Examples Of A Welcome Speech What Are Some Good Figures Of Speech?

What are some good figures of speech? - examples of a welcome speech

I just want something good, the list of figures of speech ... I am very interested in creative writing and the search for new inspiration, some new possibilities and ends to take a new relationship to something intelligent .... just to keep the creative juices flowing, you know? This list is reasonable to wonder whether the stars and back again!

Any type of conversation is welcome! Comparison, metaphor, etc. etc. etc.

Example: He closed his eyes and his face form a network of wrinkles.

Thank you!

3 comments:

awanderi... said...

Ok, I do not know if what you want ...... But I will not say a version of "We will have to cross the bridge when we come'....... Ok, not me, I got a book ...... but I always thought it pure. ......
"We are going to ride this horse, if, on a saddle"

He had another on his fingertips, but his past ...... maybe I'll think later.

Brianna J said...

I think that really interesting sayings! Here are some of my favorites ...

Youth is wasted on the young.
If Wishes Were Horses then beggers would rise.
Fool me once shame you fool me twice, shame on me.

JVL said...

Her hand was soft like a pillow?

"Damn you chewing?" A skunk?
idk im sorry
try this
http://www.newi.ac.uk/englishresources/w ...

its raining cats and dogs

Post a Comment