Monday, February 8, 2010

Pos System For Frozen Yogurt Shop Menchies Is It Possible To Create A POS System For My Small Business Using My Exsiting PCs?

Is it possible to create a POS system for my small business using my exsiting PCs? - pos system for frozen yogurt shop menchies

I run a small business that uses 2 computers with a reservation system and ticket printing. They also have a cash register. Is it possible to create a way out, because the system currently my reservation systems and computers? Are there cash drawers, could my computer like any other hardware connected?

I am very familiar with how this would all work - I'm really explore the city - an idea would be great. Thanks

2 comments:

Let me steer you said...

A "point of sale" system monitors stocks traditionally collects and compares sales of the system in the hands of service stations and supply contracts and generated for you.

I do not know why he was selling a system of tickets and reservations should, because they can gently arrange new theme, and no, you buy what your customer buys from you.

You need a travel agent? REAL POS software is very expensive and require storage of large databases when the inventory. The system currently seems to be the most economical for the company that you describe.

Strategic Sourcing Expert said...

You can do what you want on your PC when you have the database and programming skills. He is much better to buy a solution outside of the box that comes with the software and hardware you need to.
I'm sure if you search the Internet, you can everything you need, and very cheap. For example, here is a USB cash drawer for less than $ 200 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/ ...
And this is a program for less than $ 1000
http://ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=3408014 ...

Post a Comment