Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Dental Hygiene Schools In Ohio Dental Hygiene Or Nursing? Please Help?

Dental Hygiene or Nursing? Please help? - good dental hygiene schools in ohio

I am now in school on the swing. I'm a test for the state of care and have in the past 2 years. I took a course in dental hygiene is HS, but I can not decide what would be a better race for me. Nursing is soo stressful. But I'm not sure if it work for dental hygiene. I live in Ohio, can someone please tell me the advantages of the individual and their opinion just curious

2 comments:

Master Blaster Runs Bartertown said...

Professional Nurse:

1) very wide range of functions. Not all seniors are tours with a clipboard. Depending on the distance that you can access your training even your own clinic as a nurse to have.
2) areas with potential high salaries, there are infinitely many of them to specialize in nursing (pediatrics, ER, making riding in a helicopter MSN .. Many more than $ 125,000 per year.
3) It is a job "street", which means you can go anywhere in the world, with relevant documentation and will be used.

Dental:

1) relatively simple, you can learn about 3 years or less from the school.
2) School of Dental Hygienists is easier to go to the School of Nursing.
3) Only very few people skills in front of the infirmary. If you do not usually speak patient, you will fill your mouth with cotton and speculum.

thatonec... said...

Well, I'm a nursing student at a university in California and I do not know about Ohio, but the program is very competitive. It is difficult to enter the program and do not believe that the dental hygienist is an exhausting task. You've just when appointments to clean your teeth and go home. This is a normal 9-5 and not 12 hours as a work in nursing. Good luck!

Post a Comment